Friday, January 8, 2010

I am reparing chevy cavalier 1998 z2.4 and I am looking for part located above oil filter on the block?

It looks like boks made from plastic with 6 holes and on the conection side to block is grove for gasket.On the top is two hose conection.Actualy I am looking for gasket but I dont know what the name of that part is.Like I sad its located above oil filter .I am reparing chevy cavalier 1998 z2.4 and I am looking for part located above oil filter on the block?
Go to the closest GM Chevy dealer parts counter and they can look it up for ya. No big deal cause with all the new things GM puts on a vehicle who can keep up with part namesI am reparing chevy cavalier 1998 z2.4 and I am looking for part located above oil filter on the block?
wher is oil filter locatedfront bottom, back side , where do hoses go

No comments:

Post a Comment