Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best engine oil filter for my 2007 Jeep Wrangler?

I am wanting to start doing my own oil changes on my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and I want to use Mobil 1 Synthetic oil and the best filter I can buy.What is the best engine oil filter for my 2007 Jeep Wrangler?
Smart man, I started using Mobil 1 after I graduated from collage and I've put over 250K on my truck. I recently tried to overhaul it, but when I tore it down, nothing was wore out.





It's not the filter that really important as it is the oil you use. Just don't go by a cheap off the wall filter. Usually most all your parts store brands will work fine.


Hope this helps!What is the best engine oil filter for my 2007 Jeep Wrangler?
i would have to agree with the others, i have always used FRAM. great filters, and ontop of that they got that ring of black grippy stuff to make taking them off alot easier.
I would go with a FRAM oil filter. They have been proven to be the best and keep the oil cleaner than any other brand. If you are going to use high grade synthetic oil like Mobil 1, spend a few extra dollars and get a FRAM fiilter. You can't miss them, they come in a really bright orange box, and the filter itself is orange as well. FRAM is the best oil filter you can buy.
I have always used FRAM
The Mobil synthetic oil is is fine. Just change on a regular time frame. If you cant read the dip-stick trough the oil, it's to late. The oil is the life blood of your engine. Use the better brand filter, such as fram, Napa Gold, or I use K%26amp;N brand. Remember a cheep fix only lasts a very short time. 3000 miles can be a safe time line to change your oil%26amp;filter. I would never go past 6000 miles for a change. You should always chage the filter when you change the oil. A good synthetic oil will run about $5 or $6 a quart.

No comments:

Post a Comment