Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where is the oil filter at for V4 2002 Honda Accord?

I do not have an owner's manual to my vehicle, and really don't want to end up buying a new one. I'm trying to change my oil but I 'm having trouble finding it.Where is the oil filter at for V4 2002 Honda Accord?
The filter on your 2.3 Vtec in-line 4 cyl is on the back side of the motor just above the flex pipe. The flex pipe is the mesh looking part of the exhaust. You will have to have the car on a lift or on jack stands to reach it because it a good deal up on the backside of the motor.Where is the oil filter at for V4 2002 Honda Accord?
If you go underneath, find where the mesh is on the down pipe and look up past the axle and you will see it there.
you have to get under the car to be able to see it


also its not a V4 there called inline 4

No comments:

Post a Comment