Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What kind of oil filter do i need for my car?

I have a 95 Honda accord lx and is a 4 door. i dont know what cylinder it is.What kind of oil filter do i need for my car?
Go to Autozone, they can set you up in the right direction. You can show them your car and they'll tell you if you have the I4 or a V6.





You'll probably be fine with a Fram or STP oil filter since it is just a Honda Accord. You can go for a K%26amp;N but I don't think you'd notice any difference.





You might notice a difference with a K%26amp;N air filter vs a Fram air filter, but not an oil filter.What kind of oil filter do i need for my car?
IT IS MOST LIKELY 4 CYLINDER. NOT SURE??? IF NOT, TAKE YOUR CAR TO AN AUTOPARTS STORE SUCH AS SCHUCK'S OR AUTO ZONE. A SALESPERSON WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LOOK OVER THE ENGINE AND FIND THE RIGHT OIL FILTER FOR IT!
get a K%26amp;N oil filter.....


this will bring more HP,Performance to your vehicle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment