Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where is the oil filter on a 1992 fxrsc Harley Davidson?

I am getting this motorcycle from my father and he's been helping getting it cleaned up/fixed from being in storage for so long. I've consulted the manual and my dad has had a look underneath where most of the diagrams are pointing (towards the back of the frame at the bottom). I've looked online and earlier versions of this model apparently have an inconvenient location for the filter. I'm wondering if I'm missing something obvious.Where is the oil filter on a 1992 fxrsc Harley Davidson?
The FXR has the oil filter either mounted on a boss under the trani or up front ,right above the front motor mount.Where is the oil filter on a 1992 fxrsc Harley Davidson?
I hope he hides the key as well
your oil filter is on the front of the motor like the newer bikes. the oil filter was located at the back of the bike under the transmission on the FLH (baggers) for that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment