Monday, April 26, 2010

I got a mitsubishi mighty max sp turbo diesel, I can not find the oil filter or the diesel filter for it?

Its an 84 mighty max sp with the 4d55 on it but the filters they sell for it do not fit they're too small and there is no other that will fit. My oil filter is huge for the size of the engine does anyone have run into this? My fuel filter is also different the one I got from the parts store screws on but the one on the truck is just an element that goes inside the housing.


Any idea where can I find parts for it online?I got a mitsubishi mighty max sp turbo diesel, I can not find the oil filter or the diesel filter for it?
You can usualy get any filter at a filter shop try these.


www.usa filters.com


www.fram.com


www.purepower.com


www,pitstopusa.com





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment