Monday, April 26, 2010

Where can I find an oil filter for a 1973 Honda CB350?

I have looked everywhere!!!! and I can not find an oil filter for my motorcycle!!! They look in their books and say that there is no such bike that had an oil filter like the one mine has. . . Any advice?Where can I find an oil filter for a 1973 Honda CB350?
Go to a different Honda dealership. It's the paper filter from the bottom of the case right? There's an aluminum cover on the engine, either on the bottom or on the lower front with a bolt in the middle of it which holds your filter. If the Honda dealer says they can't help you, I would not do any more buisiness with them. When you find the guys that know the difference between the chain and the tire, you will find your filter.Where can I find an oil filter for a 1973 Honda CB350?
A 1973 Honda CB350 doesn't have a replaceable oil filter. It has a screen and a centrifugal oil filter. They just have to be cleaned.


Double check what year and model bike you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment