Monday, April 26, 2010

What type of oil filter should I use for my 1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750?

I am in the midst of changing my oil and I need to order some filters. I see one site saying that the HF-138 is the correct filter and another saying the HF-147 is the correct filter. Which is it? HifloFlitro HF138 or HF147?What type of oil filter should I use for my 1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750?
with filters use oem due to the fact that some after market filters are more resticive and can starve the engine from oil yous suzki dealer will have the right one i burned up my bearings that wayWhat type of oil filter should I use for my 1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750?
Always use the factory OEM filter...chuck is right;...aftermarket/off brands, just don't use the same quality control. they make 250 different filters for 500 different machines, but only one internal design. Your OEM filter is designed and made for your machine.. never an oil problem in 40 years; that speaks for itself...
both will work, they have the same thread pattern but one is o\longer then the other and holds a little more oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment