Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm having alot of trouble getting the oil filter off of an Audi. I tried a smaller screwdriver through the..

filter and am wondering should I go buy a big screwdriver for the sake of leverage? Or do I need to try something else. I have a strap wrench that has just caused it to get crushed and try prying but am not sure that was doing the trick. Any help would be appreciated.I'm having alot of trouble getting the oil filter off of an Audi. I tried a smaller screwdriver through the..
I always use a medium sized screwdriver if I get a stubborn filter.I'm having alot of trouble getting the oil filter off of an Audi. I tried a smaller screwdriver through the..
There are several compression removers that attach to a standard 1/4'; ratchet drive. They will open and contract to get around the end on most smaller oil filters for autos and motorcycles. They' re only good for removal not nstallation but they are good for the hard to reach filters on most cars now days.

No comments:

Post a Comment