Monday, April 26, 2010

What type of oil and oil filter for a 2009 Hyundai Sonata 4cyl 2.4?

I have been trying to find it but I can't find it and I even called the dealer and the guy didn't know and he told me I would have to do the service with them to find out. I was also wondering Regular or Synthetic?What type of oil and oil filter for a 2009 Hyundai Sonata 4cyl 2.4?
Synthetic engine oil outlast the mineral-based engine oil, but cost much more





The easiest way to find out is to let the dealer do the first servicing. Monitor what they use for engine oil oil, filter. Next time you know what to doWhat type of oil and oil filter for a 2009 Hyundai Sonata 4cyl 2.4?
I'd use Mobil1 Fully Synthetic 10w30.





FRAM Oil Filter: PH9688 or TG9688





The PH (Extraguard) oil filter will do just fine and is a little cheaper than the TG (Toughguard).





Don't take it in to the dealer...do it yourself at home, in your garage! Make sure you purchase the drainplug o-rings. These need to be replaced at every oil change. You can purchase these from your Hyundai dealer or at NAPA.
most like 5w30





and doenst matter really if regular or synthetic
  • beach makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment